Stronghold Global Ltd are devoted to ensuring that we are protecting your privacy when you use our website. This policy explains how and why we collect your information; what we do with it and the control you have over our use of it.
Stronghold Global Ltd collects information from you for the following reasons:
- To identify you each time you enter the website
- To recognize your need from other users of the website
- Improve our Services and websites
- Process orders or enquiry’s sent from you
- To support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches and send you information we think may be of use to you. When you register with us we may request information about yourself, your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our website, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date. You are under no obligation to provide this information. However, if you do not, we may not be able to provide you with certain services or goods.
- To carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers
When you visit our website, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) This is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Website and to collect demographic information for general use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Websites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to support us in providing an effective service.