Cookies are small text files that are stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time you request a page from the server.
Cookies on our website
Cookies do identify a user’s computer; however, they do not personally identify your passwords or credit card information. Stronghold Global Ltd will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Stronghold Global Ltd uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To identify who you are and access your account information.
- To provide you with other goods and services similar to your requests
- To track preferences and to improve and update our website
- To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions
- To notify you about changes to our products or services
- To ensure the content of our website is presented to you in the correct manner
- To determine your interests and satisfy your need.
You are able to ask us at any time to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, so long as you supply Stronghold Global Ltd with appropriate evidence of your identity (Passport, Utility bill showing your current address, Drivers licence etc.). We may instruct us to withhold personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.